Is250 Awd Rim/tire Question

I have been reading topics in this forum for a while but this is my first time posting a question; and was hoping to get some input.

I have a 2007 IS250 AWD and was wondering if I can use the IS350 18in wheel setup? The setup is as follows:

The wheels are Lexus 18X8 for the front and 18X8.5 for the rear (from IS350).

Tires are Dunlop Sport Maxx 225-40-18 front 255-40-18 rear.

The offsets are +45 front +50 rear.

Wheels and tires are new.

I have been searching and can't find a direct answer on whether I can use this setup on an AWD model. I like the look of the Lexus 18in wheels but don't want to harm the AWD functions in any way.

I hit a pothole a few weeks ago and bent both wheels on the passenger side; and need to replace the 17in wheels. Any input or a link to another topic where this is discussed is appreciated.

I have been reading topics in this forum for a while but this is my first time posting a question; and was hoping to get some input.

I have a 2007 IS250 AWD and was wondering if I can use the IS350 18in wheel setup? The setup is as follows:

I have been searching and can't find a direct answer on whether I can use this setup on an AWD model. I like the look of the Lexus 18in wheels but don't want to harm the AWD functions in any way.

I hit a pothole a few weeks ago and bent both wheels on the passenger side; and need to replace the 17in wheels. Any input or a link to another topic where this is discussed is appreciated.

Some say you can and some say you can't.The important thing is keeping the rolling diameter the same.

I stayed with the Lexus engineers design of non staggering but went with 225-40-18 on 18x8s all around.

I chose 18" Goodyear F1 all seasons on G-Spider wheels from Lexus.

You will have a rougher ride with 18s over 17s but better handling.

I was going to do the same thing - I live in the northeast. Dealer told me they would only do 18 x 8 front and rear on the AWD.