Ls460 Wheel Hub Size/center Bore

Looking to fit a set of OEM LS460 rims to a non-Lexus and I'd like to know what the size of the hub and/or the center bore of the factory 18x7.5" rims are.

Thanks in advance!

Boy are you in luck!! ;->

I just bought a new LS460 Monday and was wondering if some Miglia wheels I had would fit. So after seeing your post decided this would be a good time to find out. They won't. The LS has the same big-assed front calipers my '06 GS430 had.

Anyway, while I had the wheel off my digital caliper says the hub is 60.05 mm in diameter. So I guess that means the wheels probably have the same 61 mm holes most of the Lexi have.

Good luck!

Whit

My husband and I, we been spending so much money at the dealer!!! We got so tire of been charged, that while browsing the net, we found a Lexus as well as a Toyota ORIGINAL WHOLESALE/RETAIL AUTO PARTS. They are call TOYOLEX PARTS CONNECTIONS; we found them in Ebay (http://stores.ebay.com/TOYOLEX-PARTS-CONNECTION) and let me tell you great service! They have everything and the price, well we are soooo happy, and there is no comparison! www.toyolexparts.com

Pass the word around, because you can save real money, specially these days. :D

They have everything and the price, well we are soooo happy, and there is no comparison! www.toyolexparts.com

Pass the word around, because you can save real money, specially these days. :D

Well...not quite everything. The latest LS they show on their website is an '06 LS430

:huh:

Whit