Low Tire Warning

krisa

A new Lexus owner and Forum member so please bear with me. I purchased 4 new Yokohama YK520 245/45-18 tires for my 2004 LS430 last week. Next day, I got "Low Tire" warning on the dash and can not get rid of it. Got a digital pressure gage and it reads 33-35 on all tires. How can I clear the laram? Thanks.

There should be a button under the driver's side dash, I think you hold it until it says "initializing" on the display...

I however own a 97 and have only heard of this being done. Check it out in the manual. Should be under Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) or something...

Good luck! :cheers:

There should be a button under the driver's side dash, I think you hold it until it says "initializing" on the display...

I however own a 97 and have only heard of this being done. Check it out in the manual. Should be under Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) or something...

Thanks jcrome04. I should have openned the manual before posting on the Forum. You are right; there is a button that does the job. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Thanks jcrome04. I should have openned the manual before posting on the Forum. You are right; there is a button that does the job. Thanks again.

I have the same problem, but there is NO button anywhere to be found. I read the manual, and have looked all over the driver's side of the car, including where the manual showed it to be. No button. Anybody know if there was a running change that allows the tire pressure system to reset from the DISP buttons?

Look again?

I'm pretty sure what I am looking for isn't where the manual says it is. I have got down on my back and looked under the dash, on both sides of the steering column, both sides of the SRS knee bag, all around the AC sniffer below the ignition switch, and a partridge in a pear tree. There is a metal plate with a sheet metal screw in the location on the lower edge of the dash panel where the switch is supposed to be. I can't imagine I'm supposed to take the plate off to reveal the rheostat for adjusting the turn signal noise and the reset button for the tire monitoring. Maybe that was a dealer prep item that didn't get done. (the car is a '04 year model, but it had 12.5k miles when we bought it in December)