Hid Problem?please Help

candy028

hi guys i just put these JDM 12000K D2R HID Bulbs into my 2004 lexus is300 and when i put them in they turn on for about 10 to 15 seconds then turn off...i have to switch the lights all the way off then turn them back on for them to cut back on..even doing that they only stay on for about another 10 seconds before they cut off here's all the info i have on the bulbs somebody pleeeasssee help!!!!!

Bulb size: D2C (aka D2S or D2R)

Power Consumption: 35 Watts.

Voltage: 85V ± 15V.

Luminance: approx 2300 lum.

Lifespan: up to 3000 to 3200 hrs

My guess would be bad bulbs. Put the stocks back in and see if they work.

yeah the stock ones are good when i put them back..its just the aftermarket ones

fyi this is what the seller on ebay is telling me is there any way to bypass this system

We have called the manufacturer and was informed that since 12000K and 10000K HID bulbs are working at a lower temperature so the voltage required is a little bit lower than regular 4300K, 6000K or 8000K HID bulbs, therefore, the HID ballast will shut it off for self-protection.

This will not happen to all vehicles, only like Lexus or Mazda might have this problem because they both use HID ballasts made by Denso