Rod Millen And Trd Supercharger....

just doing a little more of my own homework and i didnt know until yesterday that rod millen motorsports used to make a supercharger for the gs400........only 25 were ever made according to them as i contacted the new company (it got passed down to one of the sons) they said it wouldnt bolt straight to a gs430 but could be adapted! anyways......with them only making 25 odds of finding one real rare! but someone told me trd makes one and i cant find ANY info on it..........anyone know anything about it?

This is OLD news...very old. If you go on other forums like Club Lexus you will see that MANY have this RMM supercharger back from '01, '02 and '03. RMM discontinued this application back in 2003. So did SRT and LMS. They too had superchargers out at one time for the GS4XX. Now, you MUST find one used in order to get one or custom fit a new type of supercharger. BTW, the RMM was a Vortech supercharger that yielded 8psi with a 3" pulley. There are some guys with GS4XX's hitting 380whp+ with this setup along with 370cc+ injectors and upgraded fuel pump. GL!

i know its old new but i just aquired my car last nov so its kinda new to me.....yeah i called rmm they said they only produced 25 but from any reports i read on the rmm they werent making a actual 8 psi more like 6 and alot of poeople werent happy with the price and the power outputs! i didnt know srt did and i dont know who lms is! thanks for the info. im gonna keep checking maybe i can roll upon one

SRT will make the supercharger for you.... They just quoted me 9k for a 2000 GS400 (I am going to hold off for now for obvious reasons haha)

i know its old new but i just aquired my car last nov so its kinda new to me.....yeah i called rmm they said they only produced 25 but from any reports i read on the rmm they werent making a actual 8 psi more like 6 and alot of poeople werent happy with the price and the power outputs! i didnt know srt did and i dont know who lms is! thanks for the info. im gonna keep checking maybe i can roll upon one

for 9k i will build a turbocharger kit.........thats insane lol! i dont even like superchargers! just the only thing besides gas thats available for the car really i wanna turbo or twin turbo! :o