2009 Venza & 2010 Rx

I have read a lot of people who are not happy with the way Lexus has there navigation system set up and I was wondering if Toyota does the same thing? "THE VENZA FOR EXAMPLE " I also wanted to know if the same 4 wheel drive will be in the Venza or the 2010 RX ? " WHICH MOST DO NOT LIKE"I am trying to decide if it worth waiting for the 2010 or just buy the 2009 Venza which I like what I see thus far but I have no idea if these issue will be fixed in the RX or if I will even like the look of the RX. What do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd have to say that the Venza looks more like the Lexus RX than the Ford Edge, with many of the upgrades that current Lexus RX owners are seeking, including smart-key, pano sunroof, upgraded wheels (as standard), and the premium package that Lexus offers, but much cheaper. I've thought of waiting until August for when they're supposed to release them on the market to purchase a brand new one, but my only complaint is they sit lower to the ground than I'd like. The Ford Edge looks like a high top tennis shoe. The Venza has much more character, and is quite a bit larger on the interior than the Ford.

My advice:

Never, never, never, never buy a first year new model. They allways have bugs to work out, and engineering issues for the first couple years. I would wait and see how the model is recieved, and give it some time. In the mean time , get the RX.

• 1 year later...
I have read a lot of people who are not happy with the way Lexus has there navigation system set up and I was wondering if Toyota does the same thing? "THE VENZA FOR EXAMPLE " I also wanted to know if the same 4 wheel drive will be in the Venza or the 2010 RX ? " WHICH MOST DO NOT LIKE"I am trying to decide if it worth waiting for the 2010 or just buy the 2009 Venza which I like what I see thus far but I have no idea if these issue will be fixed in the RX or if I will even like the look of the RX. What do you all think?

The navigation commands cannot be heard over the radio. They deleted the adaptive volume control in the 2010 model. I will never buy a lexus again because of the nav system