Lease Is Up In A Week! I Need To Find Stock Wheels!

is anyone willing to sell their 2006 GS 430 5 spoke wheels?

mine were stollen and im sitting on 20" asantis. there's no way im giving back the car with the asanti's on them.

any suggestions where i can get em besides ebay?

mine were stollen and im sitting on 20" asantis. there's no way im giving back the car with the asanti's on them.

I would check local junk yards. Or possibly local tire and rim shops where thy would sell used rims. If ya cant find the original ones you may be able to get cheap after market. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

I would check local junk yards. Or possibly local tire and rim shops where thy would sell used rims. If ya cant find the original ones you may be able to get cheap after market. Hope this helps.

yes it did help. i found all 4 aftermarket wheels for 600. drove down and picked em up from san diego. thanks for the advice. my asanti's are now for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...379717&rd=1