Anyone Watch Abc's Carpoolers?

daveGSLooker

My wife and I enjoy watching ABC's carpoolers comedy. Anybody else here watch it? Its a comedy about 4 guys who carpool together in LA. Anyways I always liked that they used a 1st gen LS400 ad their main ride... funny thing is they took the emblem off the grill, probably to avoid free advertising for lexus. Its a two-tone gold one in mint condition. The show actually had some influence on my buying my '01 LS this year. I heard it maybe getting cancelled for the next season, I hope not.

carpoolerscast.jpg

Carpoolers was an American single-camera comedy series that premiered on October 2, 2007 on ABC. The show was created by Bruce McCulloch, who also executive produces alongside Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, David Miner, Marsh McCall, Joe Russo and Anthony Russo (formerly of Arrested Development). Joe and Anthony Russo also directed the pilot. The series focuses on the everyday lives of four male suburbanites from different working class backgrounds, who take their private lives and issues along for the ride during their daily commute to and from work.[1]

Produced by DreamWorks Television, ABC Studios and 3 Arts Entertainment, the series was given a thirteen-episode order on May 11, 2007.[2] and originally aired Tuesdays at 8:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Central following Cavemen.[3] After a brief hiatus, the show returned to ABC's schedule on January 8, 2008 at 9:30PM Eastern/8:30PM Central, following According to Jim[4].

After the writers strike ended, ABC declined to order any additional episodes of Carpoolers.[5] The season finale aired on March 4, 2008 and it is unlikely that the show will return for a second season.

Video clips:

"Come on, Eileen"

Never seen it, but i don't think I like them trying to push it down the road! I'm guessing it's out of gas though since the black guy's holding a gas can! lol :)

The color of LS in that picture is grosssssssssssssssssssssssssss :(

yeah, i suppose the color is a little gross.. the black guy is the owner of the car on the show. His character was really particular about the car, and didn't like people messing it up. It says alot about lexus that they would use a car that is ~15 years old.