Sign in to follow this  
jcrome04

For Sale! Original Parts

Hey everyone! I recently moved, and stumbled upon a plethora of old parts I had lying around from my 91 LS400.

I have

stock grill with chrome emblem in good shape.....................................$50

stock orange front bumper lights in good shape...................................$25

stock intake, prefect shape (portion that sandwiches filter)...................$75

and a set of red/clear tails in awesome shape.....................................$75

just one very small hard to notice crack, the surface is still smooth, it looks like it's inside (originally +$200)

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Prices are negotiable and somewhat dependant on shipping.

Lights will be polished and sealed before shipping

PM me!

Located in Sequim, WA 98382

I do have a verified PayPal account.

Hey everyone! I recently moved, and stumbled upon a plethora of old parts I had lying around from my 91 LS400.

I have

stock grill with chrome emblem in good shape.....................................$50

stock orange front bumper lights in good shape...................................$25

stock intake, prefect shape (portion that sandwiches filter)...................$75

and a set of red/clear tails in awesome shape.....................................$75

just one very small hard to notice crack, the surface is still smooth, it looks like it's inside (originally +$200)

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Prices are negotiable and somewhat dependant on shipping.

Lights will be polished and sealed before shipping

PM me!

Located in Sequim, WA 98382

I do have a verified PayPal account.

wouldnt mind having those red tails

Guess I haven't been checking this thread...

PM me if you're interested!!

You'll most likely get a response within 24hrs and not 8 months! lol :lol:

Sign in to follow this