How Do I Turn Off Mirror Dip '02ls 430

code9law

You don't like it??? Why not?? I would LOVE to have my mirrors dip in my 97 LS. I think it's an awesome feature, and VERY helpful in some situations.

It's not only a convenience feature, but for safety as well.

If you really insist though, it may be possible to change the settings in the ECU.

You don't like it??? Why not?? I would LOVE to have my mirrors dip in my 97 LS. I think it's an awesome feature, and VERY helpful in some situations.

It's not only a convenience feature, but for safety as well.

If you really insist though, it may be possible to change the settings in the ECU.

thanks but i remember theres a simple way of putting the trans in reverse and hitting some other button to turn it off from inside the car, im sure someone here remembers.

Jcrome04, as long as we're talking about having the mirrors dip while reversing to park (to avoid the curb), I've "created" my own solution on my '95. Simply set your first seating position exactly as you'd like it, then dip your mirrors manually and save it as your second seating position. When pulling up to a spot, quickly shift into park and select the second seating position before shifting into reverse. It only takes a second, and the mirrors will continue towards their lower position even as you start to roll backwards.