Lexus 18" Rims

I have the IS AWD with the 17" Stock Rim/Tire setup. Want to do an 18" summer rim/Tire setup. Two Questions:

1. Does anyone know what they call this rim - see link ( http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/). It has 5 sets of "double spokes" and does not appear to be the "ISP Alloy", "G Spider" or "F Rim" configuration and is not described anywhere on the LEXUS site.

2. Also anyone have thoughts on the "18" Michelin Pilot SPORT SP" Tires for this set up...Good or Bad?

Thanks.

I have the IS AWD with the 17" Stock Rim/Tire setup. Want to do an 18" summer rim/Tire setup. Two Questions:

1. Does anyone know what they call this rim - see link ( http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/). It has 5 sets of "double spokes" and does not appear to be the "ISP Alloy", "G Spider" or "F Rim" configuration and is not described anywhere on the LEXUS site.

2. Also anyone have thoughts on the "18" Michelin Pilot SPORT SP" Tires for this set up...Good or Bad?

Thanks.

Those are just the normal stock 18" ISx50 rims

Note- they are staggered (18x8 front, 18x8.5 rear)- if you have AWD you'll want to insure you use tires that produce the same total rolling diameter front and back.

Thanks GordonW and Knightshade.

LEXUS said the 18" ISP Alloy" will work on the AWD and they are staggered, so I assume these will work, but will ask. This configuration is for "summer only" not for winter driving conditions - in that weather they say use the 17" stock wheels/tires with all the same tire.

Anyone else in the Northeast using a Stagger configuration on the 250 AWD for Summer Driving?