01 Ls430 Auto Door Lock/unlock Programming

bogiesmotors

Customizing door lock settings requires a handheld tester and the exact correct program card. Attached is a complete list of what can be customized on an 01 LS430.

Personally, I would NOT want to have all my doors unlock when shifting into Park. It's a personal safety (robbery and car jacking) issue.

2001_LS430_LPS.pdf

• 3 years later...

Customizing door lock settings requires a handheld tester and the exact correct program card. Attached is a complete list of what can be customized on an 01 LS430.

Personally, I would NOT want to have all my doors unlock when shifting into Park. It's a personal safety (robbery and car jacking) issue.

Would you happen to have this service manual for an '03 LS 430 model?

Would you happen to have this service manual for an '03 LS 430 model?

The only free LS430 online repair manuals I know about are at http://bahamutcars.free.fr/workshop/workshop.html Be patient -- the webpage often takes a while to load.

The manuals are for European models but are usually accurate enough to be used for North American spec models.

• 2 months later...

re: ls400 wheel tilt/telescope, will return to default position when the ignition is shut off. Has anyone disabled the tilt function, and gone manual? The gear drive could be removed completly and the tilt adjusted to a comfort level if the gear is not needed to lock the wheel into a particular position. Such as... whould the wheel just flop without the drive gear that connects to the worm drive of the tilt motor?