Air Suspension Relief Valve?

Paulboski

I have a 91 LS400 that has passenger side air ride strut and shock burst after hitting a pot hole. The problem I have is that the car looks ridiculous in the driveway. Is there any way I can release the pressure on the drivers side? My tax relief check is going to help absorb some of that pain.

There is a conversion to remove the air suspension and replace with springs, I believe the cost was about $250 per tire. I think to fix the air suspension is $800-$1000 per tire.

I imagine you could burst the one on the drivers side but it might be better to do the conversion and sell the working ones on ebay.

For that matter since this is a common known issue and many people go the route of replacing the air suspension with springs, there ought to be a fair number available on ebay.

I have a 91 LS400 that has passenger side air ride strut and shock burst after hitting a pot hole. The problem I have is that the car looks ridiculous in the driveway. Is there any way I can release the pressure on the drivers side? My tax relief check is going to help absorb some of that pain.

Are you actually still driving this, or you just want to lower the driver's side while it sits...to achieve that tractor look?

Are you actually still driving this, or you just want to lower the driver's side while it sits...to achieve that tractor look?

No I'm not driving my baby. I would just like to lower the drivers side while it sits there.