Navigation Screen Blanking Out

my navigation screen blanks out & comes right back on, no matter what i have it on. eg: radio, cd, tape. "BUT" when the car is in park the unit works fine....as soon as i start to drive the whole unit shuts down & what ever i am playing shuts down also eg: radio, cd, tape and comes right back on.......i disconnected the battery & its still doing the same thing, when i first turn the car on i cant touch the screen to operate anything i have to press the manual button. & the screen keeps saying low fuel although my tank is almost full & if i turn the unit off the screen starts back up, the navigation does not come on at all anymore even if i touch the manual button, a few months ago when i tried to press agree on the screen it would say DISK COLD......could someone help me please thanks in advance for your help

my navigation screen blanks out & comes right back on, no matter what i have it on. eg: radio, cd, tape. "BUT" when the car is in park the unit works fine....as soon as i start to drive the whole unit shuts down & what ever i am playing shuts down also eg: radio, cd, tape and comes right back on.......i disconnected the battery & its still doing the same thing, when i first turn the car on i cant touch the screen to operate anything i have to press the manual button. & the screen keeps saying low fuel although my tank is almost full & if i turn the unit off the screen starts back up, the navigation does not come on at all anymore even if i touch the manual button, a few months ago when i tried to press agree on the screen it would say DISK COLD......could someone help me please thanks in advance for your help

I try, it seems screen power supply unstable, if there is farad capacitor it may be dead then you also face audio problem. or try to measure its voltage when engine is on/off you may find sth unusual. I think, during engine start the battery drops and the power supply would be a diode plus cap thus the drop is isolated, if the cap/diode dead the low supply passes through and causes problem.