Buying A Lexus Key

I need a spare key, because when I bought my GS300 used I only got one. Is there a cheaper place to buy them other than the Lexus Stealership!?!!

First, is it a master key (keyless entry on the head and works on trunk lock)? I have mine made through a locksmith. It may not have the "L" symbol on it but for $40-$80 i'm way satisfied! Good luck;)

Go to lexus-parts.com and give them your vin number insurance and ID order MASTER OR ANY OTHER key take key to dealership or you can program key yourself. I heard people say that you can do it yourself just google program lexus key I'm sure u can find it. good luck

If you dont have a master key you have to get the ecu flashed i think or something of that nature a locksmith can do it to i paid $150 at dealership to locksmith gave me prices from $185-$289 for me it was better at dealer. i own a 2002 gs 300 i had no master key and this is what i did.

when you get the key from lexus-parts.com it will open all the locks on your vehicle but will not start it, if you have a master key already it will cost you

about $60 at dealer to program i think

Call your local dealership first to find out if they can do this procedure.

I need a spare key, because when I bought my GS300 used I only got one. Is there a cheaper place to buy them other than the Lexus Stealership!?!!

First, is it a master key (keyless entry on the head and works on trunk lock)? I have mine made through a locksmith. It may not have the "L" symbol on it but for $40-$80 i'm way satisfied! Good luck;)

which locksmith please? I asked most in CA and they can't do it.

What I did is I buy from ebay that has free cut with my VIN, and program myself. It works as my original key I got when I bought the car. Both can't work on truck! even no beep sound when I press the truck button on the remote. Thanks for any help!

My key is a master key. I would like one similar to that. Or maybe not, I just want my wife to have a spare to my car. Guess I better start calling the locksmiths.

look when i bought my gs430 i only had one key and found sewell Lexus to be the best/cheapest place to buy it! depending on what year gs you have your key will have a transponder in it and just ANY locksmith wont be able to cut it! these are the items in fixing to buy from them and how much im gonna pay for ALL 3 KEYS AND THE WALLET KEY HOLDER I'm getting all 3 keys and their wallet key holder cut for 221 which is less that my dealer wants for just my master key! try their website http://www.lexus-parts.com/default.asp on the homepage they always have some code to put in to get a discount! this is who i got my new nav update from! and since they are a ACTUAL dealership they can cut the key to fit your ignition and mail it to out to you! hope this helps

brian

Lexus Remote Master

Item: 89070-50170-RK

Size: In Stock

$133.45

Lexus Valet Key

Item: 89786-50030-RK

$45.90

Lexus Wallet Key

Item: 90999-00173-RK