Whose Got 20's?

94Celsior

i personally think 20s are too big for LS:) i saw couple in brooklyn and queens and they look kinda ugly. they also didnt drop the car so the car was raised high in the air with those bug tims and low profile tires it looked nasty!

You might want to check with Lexus if your vehicle is still under warrenty with them, to see if putting 20" tires and wheels will void your powertrain warrenty. right now GM will void the warrenty if you have 20" or bigger on any vehicle that didn't come with them from the factory.

You might want to check with Lexus if your vehicle is still under warrenty with them, to see if putting 20" tires and wheels will void your powertrain warrenty.  right now GM will void the warrenty if you have 20" or bigger on any vehicle that didn't come with them from the factory.

I would think his '94 factory warranty has ran out?

Actually a set of 20's with 30 series tires would look very good. You would want to lower it an inch or so. When I was down in LA last month I saw many BMWs, MBs, Lexus, etc with 20" chrome rims. I like that look. I kind of wish I would of got 20's. You can't appreciate it until you see it in person.

I looked at a ls with 20's and it sat too high for me. i put 18 inch DUB spinners on my ls and it look killer! I personally think 19's are the way to go on the older ls models. If you have a 430 then you better put 20's on it. It has a bigger wheel well and they look B****in.

Jusss my lol ole .02 pennies :D

LEXX