Getting Through

Mr.Lextacy

So i want to put in a system that i had in my Volvo but i am having trouble finding a spot to run the power cable through the firewall. Does anyone have a photo or know where a good spot would be so i dont get any water coming through or anything of that nature?

Im gna run The system (two 12 Kicker CVRs in a nice Ported Box) to the stock radio with one of those converters.

hopefully it will sound ok im not expecting the same quality as with a aftermarket radio.

:)

I had my Diamond D3 amp and 2 Diamond D3 12" subs hooked up with a converter to my old 91 LS. It sounded great!

However I can't remember where they ran the wire from the battery. I had a shop do it cause I didn't feel like dealing with it, plus you have to remove the rear seats to get the wires to the trunk.

The blue wire was for my system, I think it ran somewhere in the right side of the engine bay, sorry I couldn't be of more help!

DSCF0073.jpg

Maybe just take it to a car audio place and let them worry about it like I did! :lol: hahah

Good Luck!! :cheers:

I had my Diamond D3 amp and 2 Diamond D3 12" subs hooked up with a converter to my old 91 LS. It sounded great!

However I can't remember where they ran the wire from the battery. I had a shop do it cause I didn't feel like dealing with it, plus you have to remove the rear seats to get the wires to the trunk.

The blue wire was for my system, I think it ran somewhere in the right side of the engine bay, sorry I couldn't be of more help!

DSCF0073.jpg

Maybe just take it to a car audio place and let them worry about it like I did! :lol: hahah

Good Luck!! :cheers:

Touchej but i dont want to spend all that money if i can do it i dont mind doing it i enjoy it just another reason to drink and have a garage night lol

i worked at circuit city i know the installers im sure theyll give me a good deal im going to see wut i come up with