Avic-d3 On A Is300

gilbertizsexy

Hey everyone, I currently have an LS now but im getting an IS300 soon and already got the Pioneer Avic-D3 and thinking about a carbon fiber hood, but anyways. I already know that the D3 can just replace the stock CD player/Cassette but I think its too low for me. Is there any possible way to switch the A/C controls so I can put the D3 on top or is it too much of a hassle. Thank you:)

that would just be silly.... it's not too low... in fact it's perfect to where you can watch a movie while your driving and no one driving by unless they are in a huge jacked up truck can see it..... and you don't need to be looking at it anyways while your driving... but it's a great location to me....

that would just be silly.... it's not too low... in fact it's perfect to where you can watch a movie while your driving and no one driving by unless they are in a huge jacked up truck can see it..... and you don't need to be looking at it anyways while your driving... but it's a great location to me....

I agree. I thought the same but its an ok location. ONce you look at it a couple of times its golden. When chicks ride on the side they love it. :) BROWNIE POINTS. LOL

as far as the actual interface where you can use the touch screen to control the mp3 player it only works with the ipod.... but there is a aux jack on the front you could plug any mp3 player into....

again... to use the touch screen on the avic to control satellite radio you need the tuner for whichever sirius or xm... if you just want to use your stilleto, you could just plug it in the front or back inputs....