92 Sc400 Headlight Removal

Hey guys, tried searching this out but couldnt find it, anyone have tips and guidlines, or suggestions for removing the headlights, and cornering lights? I was also wanting to take the turning lights and wire them into the running lights so that the turning lights come on when you turn the running/headlights on. How do i get to them?? <_<

Hey guys, tried searching this out but couldnt find it, anyone have tips and guidlines, or suggestions for removing the headlights, and cornering lights? I was also wanting to take the turning lights and wire them into the running lights so that the turning lights come on when you turn the running/headlights on. How do i get to them?? <_<

okay to do the headlights, turn ur wheel one direction and remove the two or three screws in the fender well cover, and then reach in and u will find two ten millimeter nuts. remove those, then remove the top ten mm bolt on top of the headlight assembly. then remove all three wires from the headlight. it takes a little work the first time, but just keep moving it back and forth and ur headlamp will come right out. to get to the turnlamps down below, just remove the two screws on the lower side of the fender well cover and reach in and u will find the wire harness attached to the turning lamp. then just take the power wire(find out by using a voltmeter on the wires to determine which one is hot when the turn lights are on) and run it to the hot wire in the headlamps. Voila u now have fog lights...sorta

okay to do the headlights, turn ur wheel one direction and remove the two or three screws in the fender well cover, and then reach in and u will find two ten millimeter nuts. remove those, then remove the top ten mm bolt on top of the headlight assembly. then remove all three wires from the headlight. it takes a little work the first time, but just keep moving it back and forth and ur headlamp will come right out. to get to the turnlamps down below, just remove the two screws on the lower side of the fender well cover and reach in and u will find the wire harness attached to the turning lamp. then just take the power wire(find out by using a voltmeter on the wires to determine which one is hot when the turn lights are on) and run it to the hot wire in the headlamps. Voila u now have fog lights...sorta

Bro, thanks SO MUCH! lol, i was thinking no one was going to reply, i would have never imagined to dig in the wheel wells to get them out! LoL, i think they would at least help to light up the road even if they made crappy fog lights, its still trick.