'92 Sc400 Low Idle

Alright guys i need some help here last night i was driving through a neiborhood and my car went into too low of an idle and just shut off, i cranked it back up and it just died again, finally i put some peddle to it and it reved and from there i got it home and it hasnt done it again, now what i have noticed is that the car, since ive had it, has always gone too low of an idle and i knew it wasnt normal, but now its actually done something. Can anyone help me determine what the the problem may be. Idle positioning sensor, or maybe even a problem in my fuel delivery system? It couldnt be a timing issue right? The car is suppose to be non-interference so if it shut off due to the timing belt i wouldn't of been able to get it to crank back up, right? Any help would be much appreciated guys, thank you!!!

Any ideas guys!!!

If it's a timming belt then I don't think that the car starts again, and if the belt is off by one tooth then it will run rough all the time. There are a number of things that can cause the low or rough idle problem: moisture in ignition coil/wire, ISC motor (idle control motor: control the amound of air for fuel mixture), bad sparkplug, .... You probably want to read the code from the ECU and see if the computer log any code. Then check the sparkplugs and wires before check some other stuffs.