Mark Levinson Problem

I have the Mark Levinson stereo in my '02 GS430. I am having an intermittent problem with my volume controls(both the knob on the unit and the steering wheel controls) The volume sticks in one position and stays there. Sometimes turning the car off and on will correct it and sometimes it wont. Anybody else experience this or have a solution?

Thanks,

Tim

what do u mean sticks? when u change it manually or with the steering wheel controls it doesn't do anything as its stuck in that position or if u mean if u turn it up it just keeps going up cause its stuck?

what do u mean sticks? when u change it manually or with the steering wheel controls it doesn't do anything as its stuck in that position or if u mean if u turn it up it just keeps going up cause its stuck?

When you turn on the stereo it will come on at the last volume level and there is nothing you can do to change the volume. All other controls work normal. Sometimes if you turn the car off and on again it will correct itself. Is the touchscreen part of the radio or is it a seperate unit? I ask because the dealer replaced my touchscreen about a year ago.

Thanks

Tim

When you turn on the stereo it will come on at the last volume level and there is nothing you can do to change the volume. All other controls work normal. Sometimes if you turn the car off and on again it will correct itself. Is the touchscreen part of the radio or is it a seperate unit? I ask because the dealer replaced my touchscreen about a year ago.

Thanks

Tim

I think if there is volume control on touch screen and the volume +/- contact points is short/fail you may have the problem.