Jet Supercharger For Gs430

ok spent about 30 mins on the phone talking with adam at jet technologies 1-323-683-8027 about a supercharger for the gs430! there is FINALLY a forced induction option avaliable for the gs430! its a centrifugal supercharger said it comes with a 8 psi pulley (said a 10 might be standard when it goes into full production) he said its making mid 400 hp (so think like 440-475 hp) anyways he said the msrp is $3000.00 and when they go into production (they are still out about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks on shipping he said) said it may go higher in price when they go into full production but he said anyones welcome to pre-order one for the 3000 which i'll tell u is a hell of a deal for mid 400 hp! (2whitelexus actually owns a jet supercharger for his gs300 so he might be able to answer some ?'s about ease of installation/reliability/etc....hope u dont mind the emails that might start coming at u 2whitelexus) anyways...........he did say NO piggyback unit/extra fuel injectors/intercooler will be added to the kit BUT he did say the plumbing for the intercooler should be VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD.......as far as the injectors and the piggyback i dunno what will have to be done! im gonna email 2whitelexus and ask him what he did and also talk to my personal mechanic and see what he thinks/suggests!

OH I ALSO ASKED WHEN THEY GO INTO FULL PRODUCTION IF WE COULD SET UP A GROUP BUY IF THATS POSSIBLE AND HE SAID WHEN THEY GO INTO FULL PRODUCTION WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT SO START ASKING YOUR MODERATORS AND WE'LL SEE WHAT WE CAN GET DONE AS A GROUP!hope this helps someone atleast besides me........im incredibly (sp) stoked about the possibility of getting a forced induction motor even though i wanted to turbocharge i think i will settle for a supercharger! hopefully i can find the money and do this!

um slow your roll 2white lol..........blexus u might wanna call jet and ask to speak to adam and ask him about that before you get your hopes up! although since they using the same heads they should mount but to be 100% sure call adam at jet and ask him!

i havent since that one day.......like i said give adam a call and find out...... im sure like myself alot of people pipe dreaming about this so who knows how many will need/use it but if one does then im glad! my goal is to do it since i scrapped my audio build now!

• 7 months later...
ok spent about 30 mins on the phone talking with adam at jet technologies 1-323-683-8027 about a supercharger for the gs430! there is FINALLY a forced induction option avaliable for the gs430! its a centrifugal supercharger said it comes with a 8 psi pulley (said a 10 might be standard when it goes into full production) he said its making mid 400 hp (so think like 440-475 hp) anyways he said the msrp is $3000.00 and when they go into production (they are still out about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks on shipping he said) said it may go higher in price when they go into full production but he said anyones welcome to pre-order one for the 3000 which i'll tell u is a hell of a deal for mid 400 hp! (2whitelexus actually owns a jet supercharger for his gs300 so he might be able to answer some ?'s about ease of installation/reliability/etc....hope u dont mind the emails that might start coming at u 2whitelexus) anyways...........he did say NO piggyback unit/extra fuel injectors/intercooler will be added to the kit BUT he did say the plumbing for the intercooler should be VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD.......as far as the injectors and the piggyback i dunno what will have to be done! im gonna email 2whitelexus and ask him what he did and also talk to my personal mechanic and see what he thinks/suggests!

OH I ALSO ASKED WHEN THEY GO INTO FULL PRODUCTION IF WE COULD SET UP A GROUP BUY IF THATS POSSIBLE AND HE SAID WHEN THEY GO INTO FULL PRODUCTION WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT SO START ASKING YOUR MODERATORS AND WE'LL SEE WHAT WE CAN GET DONE AS A GROUP!hope this helps someone atleast besides me........im incredibly (sp) stoked about the possibility of getting a forced induction motor even though i wanted to turbocharge i think i will settle for a supercharger! hopefully i can find the money and do this!

Brian,

This is a great info. I think the price isn't too bad at all. I will give them a call and that would be GREAT if we could get it as a group buy. Your are the man!!