Parts Questions?

leon13

Hey guy sorry if this been asked before but I cant to seem to find lots of after market performance parts for sc300.

I know there is a ton of NA supra parts everywhere but would everything fit on the lexus? The reason I ask is because I here the twin turbo setup don’t fit. And what good sites do u guy buy ur parts from?

Hey guy sorry if this been asked before but I cant to seem to find lots of after market performance parts for sc300.

I know there is a ton of NA supra parts everywhere but would everything fit on the lexus? The reason I ask is because I here the twin turbo setup don’t fit. And what good sites do u guy buy ur parts from?

what part of Pa are you in? You can turbo you sc300 with the proper parts.

I am north of pittsburgh, and currently putting a t4 on my sc300.

what part of Pa are you in? You can turbo you sc300 with the proper parts.

I am north of pittsburgh, and currently putting a t4 on my sc300.

thats not what i asked. i know u can turbo a sc300 but it seem like there is not a lot of parts for them like there is for the supra. but its the same thing so i was asking if all the *BLEEP* will fit and what is the good site to look for?

i would like to one day. but i cant to seem to find any intakes or exhaust anywhere, should i just look for supra parts cuz i dought that the exhaust or even intake feet. that why i was asking where u guys buy ur staff from?

i would like to one day. but i cant to seem to find any intakes or exhaust anywhere, should i just look for supra parts cuz i dought that the exhaust or even intake feats. thats why i was asking where u guys buy ur staff from?

• 2 weeks later...

Dont bother with intake, its useless unless you got a turboed engine. If you really want it, a Supra intake should work fine. Its the same engine, just different engine bay. You'll just have to get a little creative. As for exhaust, you don't really need any system designed specifically for your car. Go to any exhaust shop and they can fabricate a complete aftermarket 2.5" or larger system. Once again, don't expect any great gains unless you got a forced induction engine. Aside from that, any drivetrain parts which work for a supra should work for your car. Its the exact same engine, just different car. Suspension parts can be found by Tanabe or Eibach. Brakes can be swapped for either the Supra TT brakes or the Lexus LS400. Rotora sells braking systems for our SCs, but their prices are rediculous.