Help! Ignition Locked

Try disconnecting the battery again for an hour - just pull the Neg terminal off. Re-connect, then make sure you use a Master key to start the car. If this doesn't work you probably need a trip to Lexus to get reprogrammed.

I think i had the same problem where I could not turn the key in the ignition as if though the steering wheel lock had stoped it. Some progressive giggling and a lil graphite on my keys fixed the problem... but it took nearly 20 minutes of fidgeting around... it never happened again afterwards though and only happened that one time my first week into owning the car.

I think i had the same problem where I could not turn the key in the ignition as if though the steering wheel lock had stoped it. Some progressive giggling and a lil graphite on my keys fixed the problem... but it took nearly 20 minutes of fidgeting around... it never happened again afterwards though and only happened that one time my first week into owning the car.

Thanks, I disconnected the battery and reconnected and then it worked!

But now,,, My aftermarket headunit has no power... I put the face on and nothing... any suggestions?