Power Steering Pump

I have seen several listed on e-bay as pull-offs, refurbished, etc.. A couple were new and some refurbs require a core or your old pump.

I purchased my SC400 from my mother-in-law and I have lucked out, that all the usual failures that the early SCs had, she let the dealer replace with new components.

Alternator, Power Steering Pump, Leaking Headlight Assy, Radiator Reservoir, Instrument Cluster, Drivers Door Hinge.

The only item she did not have replaced is the Blacked Out Climate Control Unit. I guess I'll have to take care of this one myself.

:whistles:

Not meaning to change your topic, but I notice in your photo that you have mounted a set of fog lamps. I don't really like the idea of converting my turning lamps to fog lamps as they shine more to the side then forwards.

What lamps did you mount and did you wire to the low beam switch or did you place them on their own switch. Do you have any close up photo's of this installation?

Thanks,