Screwed Over By Bsibrakes.com

djspawn00

Like NC said... it looks like murpy's law is coming down hard on me... it can't be the karma, i avoid being evil most of the time.. i think... anyway, heres my complaint to the BBB... I found BSI on the vendor forum of CL which i know a lot of you are on also, you can see the thread there also. I don't want to see anyone else get jerked around, hopefully they do resolve this issue but I'm slowly losing hope here. If they do correct everything I'll update it here. Oh, and I have called after revieving thier rebuttle but I've only gotten voicemail prompts.

Complaint Classification: Customer Service

Complaint Description - Posted 2/26/2008

On December 7, 2007 I sent Payment of $348 to BSI Brakes for a set of Cryrogenically treated crossdilled and slotted rotors with Hawk HPS brake pads for my 2002 GS300. The problems began when BSI delayed shipments several times even after promising me a partial refund for the inconvenience. After numerous delays and being lied to several times about my order being shipped I finally recieved a package with rotors and pads 8 weeks later when my original lead time was supposed to be two weeks. However the rotors do not fit and the brake pads are not the Hawk HPS brake pads that I ordered. I contacted BSI several times through emails and phone calls. After dozens of failed attempts to communicate through emails, I spoke to an associate at extension 310 on February 8, 2008 and I was told that a correct shipment would be sent. I have called 6 times after that and left numerous voicemails all of which have gone unreplied. I tried extension 310 as well as the main customer support directory.

Complaint Summary

I ordered and paid for a set of rotors for a 2002 Lexus GS300 and Hawk HPS brake pads, I recieved the wrong rotors and pads. No customer service.

Resolution Sought

I would like BSI to expedite the correct order of a set of drilled and slotted rotors and Hawk HPS brake pads for my 2002 GS300 along with a partial refund that I was promised a long time ago. All four corners. If this is not possible I would like a refund in the amount of $348

Additional Information

Date Problem First Occurred:

12/18/2007

Product or Service:

Model Name or Number:

Date Purchased: 2/7/2008

Order Number:

Amount Paid: $348.00

Company's Response

Company's Initial Response - Posted 02/29/2008

the customer is more then welcome to contact our customer service dept at 626-815-1111 option 3 we can take the product on refund if he is not happy with it. Thanks

if the customer is not happy we will refund his money

Sounds a lot like Wholesale Direct Parts. I gave them over $300 for D/S rotors for my old LS and got the run around, the manager threatened me, too bad they strung me along so long that PayPal and eBay would no longer help me out.

*BLEEP*ed me off, and It still *BLEEP*es me off

Oh yeah, and the same thing happened with $150 with Vitek when I tried to purchase some wires.

They're all a bunch of scammers!

wow, i guess i can look at the bright side that I actually recieved something.. it may be the wrong thing but its something... hah.. It looks as if my luck may be turning around as after several phone calls today I played a lil phone tag with a customer service rep named Jenny who actually seems kind enough to want to help me out. She's been the best help I've gotten so far, that last associate I dealt with should be fired but I have a feeling he may be the owner or something judging from his "I don't give a crap or answer to anyone" attitude. I think this dillema may actually have a happy... scratch that, satisfactory ending.