Slight Restore On The Rear Seats

2rotor

Some time in the near future, I am going to be dying the interior black using PEW interior dye. I had the back seat out of the car to install the Tanabe Springs, so i figured I would clean/treat the seat while it was out.

I used Black Magic Cleaner/treatment.. It did a pretty good job considering the fact that the seats have been neglected for the past 320,566 miles.. I will post up the before and after shots for your viewing pleasure.. The treatment almost instantly softened the leather as I rubbed it in..

Enjoy. 1st is the before, 2nd is the after.

post-34847-1205115190_thumb.jpg

post-34847-1205115210_thumb.jpg

Some time in the near future, I am going to be dying the interior black using PEW interior dye. I had the back seat out of the car to install the Tanabe Springs, so i figured I would clean/treat the seat while it was out.

I used Black Magic Cleaner/treatment.. It did a pretty good job considering the fact that the seats have been neglected for the past 320,566 miles.. I will post up the before and after shots for your viewing pleasure.. The treatment almost instantly softened the leather as I rubbed it in..

Enjoy. 1st is the before, 2nd is the after.

Looks good! I can't seem to find the conditioner I used to use, Blue Magic, in any of the stores anymore. I think I will try that next time.