Dash Lights

knicki

here i m driving and suddenly my warning lites came on, except the actual ENGINE light, but today while driving my gauge lights started flashing in unison with my turn signal. then EVERYTHING died I had to push my car out of the way(side note car with no steering very hard to do ) when i tried to see if it would start all it did was click, click, clikc BUT my dash litghts were back to norm and everything else eletrical worked windows ect... please if you can tell me weather to junk it or fix it if i can!!! :P

here i m driving and suddenly my warning lites came on, except the actual ENGINE light, but today while driving my gauge lights started flashing in unison with my turn signal. then EVERYTHING died I had to push my car out of the way(side note car with no steering very hard to do ) when i tried to see if it would start all it did was click, click, clikc BUT my dash litghts were back to norm and everything else eletrical worked windows ect... please if you can tell me weather to junk it or fix it if i can!!! :P

Battery and alternator would probably be the first things to check. I believe there were a couple of club members who have had this same issue before. Perhaps one of them will share their expenience.

i had this problem on my civic, turned out after installing intake, i didnt secure the ground bolt properly and radiator fan was suckin ground power through the rest of the circuitry. check all ground connectsions, if they are shared between different car components, it might be your problem. but first check battery and alternator since its easier to check and eliminating those 2 possibilities out of the way will make the picture more clear.