Rims And Tire Help For Gs300

I have 245/45/18 on the front and rear, but was considering changing front to 245/40 because the car is kinda all over the place when i hit a bump. It just feels like i dont have total control, like i did with the factories. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can i put the 40's on the front, with the 45's on the back? Or do i need to go 245/40 on the front and 275/35 on rear?

its gotta be 245/40/18 all around. unless u got 275 in the rear, if so its gotta be with 35s for those 18s

google tire size calculator for additional information. you're welcome.

Thanks alot...I'm going to order tires this week...Do u have a cold air intake or exhaust on your GS?

I have 245/45/18 on the front and rear, but was considering changing front to 245/40 because the car is kinda all over the place when i hit a bump. It just feels like i dont have total control, like i did with the factories. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can i put the 40's on the front, with the 45's on the back? Or do i need to go 245/40 on the front and 275/35 on rear?

its gotta be 245/40/18 all around. unless u got 275 in the rear, if so its gotta be with 35s for those 18s

google tire size calculator for additional information. you're welcome.

Thanks alot...I'm going to order tires this week...Do u have a cold air intake or exhaust on your GS?

nop sorry don't like any of those. have cold air intake on gs300 and it made no difference. and i paid 300 bucks for it too. No gas mileage advantage, no power, only sound which actually gave u headache after a while. Exhaust, i have it on my gs300 and again nothing, actually it was stupid, waste of money, and pointless. no gas mileage advantage, no power, only sound and again the sound got annoying after a while especially a hard day at work, u just wanna go enjoy ur lexus but unfortunatly when u start it up u feel more like being in a CRX. BUT for my 430 that i have on that pic. i have no exhaust. its actually modified muffler tips that make a sound like exhaust but better cause i can adjust the volume on how loud, low, or off. and u wont be able to tell a diffence if its tips or exhausts and plus it was quarter of the price of exhausts, and its totally reversable within 10 minutes. and on top of that cops don't stress you :)