Bluetooth Call - Extension?

Does anyone know how to enter a phone number with an extension and dial with Bluetooth? I see an option with "p" or "w" (pause or wait?); normally, I would enter this following the primary number, and then the extension - but it doesn't seem to work. I'm trying to dial a number, then an extension; the instruction book is less than instructive.... Any help appreciated!

Doc H.

Soooo...to answer my own question, a sort of workaround. Program in "wait" (w) after the primary number, and then press the talk button after the number is dialed and voicemail comes up, and it gives you the option to send the extension. You can also just dial the primary number, push the voice command button and say the extension numbers. Would have been nice if you could program "pause" like a normal phone though....

Doc H.

Soooo...to answer my own question, a sort of workaround. Program in "wait" (w) after the primary number, and then press the talk button after the number is dialed and voicemail comes up, and it gives you the option to send the extension. You can also just dial the primary number, push the voice command button and say the extension numbers. Would have been nice if you could program "pause" like a normal phone though....

Doc H.

Not sure if this works with your model but a comma is also use as a pause.

One comma is worth 2 seconds of pause, results will be different for various devices and phone networks.

Doc H.

Not sure if this works with your model but a comma is also use as a pause.

One comma is worth 2 seconds of pause, results will be different for various devices and phone networks.

Works fine on my cell phone; in fact, I have several numbers programmed like this. The phone pad on my GX, however, only has numbers, +, *, and #

Doc H.