Does Anyone Have The Luxury Package?

I just picked up an 08 Sapphire Black Pearl IS250 AWD in NJ last Weds with the Luxury package + Nav. According to the dealer, in the NE region, the allocation is about 8.9% of this model come in that color, and of those, only about 8% have the luxury pacakge + Nav...so like less than 2% probability of coming up with one! Luckily, they were able to find one already on the ground in the region for me. Worst case, they said that this combination wasn't a special order in the NE region, so it might take 3 weeks for one to come over the water that they could request/allocate for themselves. I guess I just got lucky (or unlucky from the standpoint of my bank account.) :)

I just picked up an 08 Sapphire Black Pearl IS250 AWD in NJ last Weds with the Luxury package + Nav. According to the dealer, in the NE region, the allocation is about 8.9% of this model come in that color, and of those, only about 8% have the luxury pacakge + Nav...so like less than 2% probability of coming up with one! Luckily, they were able to find one already on the ground in the region for me. Worst case, they said that this combination wasn't a special order in the NE region, so it might take 3 weeks for one to come over the water that they could request/allocate for themselves. I guess I just got lucky (or unlucky from the standpoint of my bank account.) :)

Great result! maybe it was already in the system, because the lexus website won't let you build AWD with Lux Pkg in the NE anymore. I would have seriously considered going with the G35x if I couldnt get the Lux Pkg.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I got it And I got it cheap 37500 out the door and they gave me much more for my is300 than it was worth, What an upgrade like night and day the 350 is the most fun I have had in a long time. I am glad lexus started to be serious about this. Mine is still stock but not for long I own an auto repair shop, not a highperformance shop but I have conections and I cant wait to see what I will end up with. We were playing with the 300 I used to have on a daily basis Hopefully I can evade that and just set it up nice the first try and then leave it alone.

Yea I got it And I got it cheap 37500 out the door and they gave me much more for my is300 than it was worth, What an upgrade like night and day the 350 is the most fun I have had in a long time. I am glad lexus started to be serious about this. Mine is still stock but not for long I own an auto repair shop, not a highperformance shop but I have conections and I cant wait to see what I will end up with. We were playing with the 300 I used to have on a daily basis Hopefully I can evade that and just set it up nice the first try and then leave it alone.

The IS350 is not the IS300. It's a vastly nicer car inside, and a vast;y better performer in stock form, but it doesn't have a 2JZ under the hood. There's little to nothing you can do to it to add significant power for any reasonable amount of money. There's barely anything you can do for UNreasonable amounts of money honestly.

just purchased a new is250awd (friday) with premium plus, luxury and navigation. no levinson. only wanted silver ext with all black int and had to wait about 2 weeks for delivery. was told it was the only one of its kind on the boat to the east coast (im in PA). came w/ rear spoiler too.

all i need now is to integrating sirius with the nav and ill be happy.

just purchased a new is250awd (friday) with premium plus, luxury and navigation. no levinson. only wanted silver ext with all black int and had to wait about 2 weeks for delivery. was told it was the only one of its kind on the boat to the east coast (im in PA). came w/ rear spoiler too.

all i need now is to integrating sirius with the nav and ill be happy.

You are lucky you only had to wait 2 weeks. I bought mine, essentially equipped the same, a year ago. I gave the dealer 3 color combos I'd accept--Breakwater/Cashmere, Matador/Cashmere or Tungsten/Sterling. It took them a month to locate the Tungsten car.

The IS350 is not the IS300. It's a vastly nicer car inside, and a vast;y better performer in stock form, but it doesn't have a 2JZ under the hood. There's little to nothing you can do to it to add significant power for any reasonable amount of money. There's barely anything you can do for UNreasonable amounts of money honestly.

Well then I guess I won't be messing with it every day Like I was with the 300, Oh well Now I can spend more time with my wife =>

• 1 month later...
I didn't order it, but after I got my car I wished I had the seat memory. This is the only car in the house that everyone drives and now we're doing it manually. It came standard on a 99 RX! I also found out that I was so accustomed to the automatic wipers that at times I was using the wipers and it wasn't raining any longer. Sad.

I would not buy a Lexus without the Luxury Package.

I purchased a 2008 IS250 AWD in November, 2007. The dealer only had 1 IS in stock with the Luxury Package.

The Package contains the following:

Seat Memory settings for the driver & passenger

Rain sensing wipers

HID headlights

Auto dimming outside mirrors

Power adjustable steering column

Power rear sunshade

Illuminated scuff plates

I do not understand why there are so few vehicles with this package.

Buy this package and forego the Navigation System. Instead purchase a portable Navigation System. It will be better than the System that Lexus uses.

I didn't order it, but after I got my car I wished I had the seat memory. This is the only car in the house that everyone drives and now we're doing it manually. It came standard on a 99 RX! I also found out that I was so accustomed to the automatic wipers that at times I was using the wipers and it wasn't raining any longer. Sad.

I would not buy a Lexus without the Luxury Package.

I purchased a 2008 IS250 AWD in November, 2007. The dealer only had 1 IS in stock with the Luxury Package.

The Package contains the following:

Seat Memory settings for the driver & passenger

Rain sensing wipers

HID headlights

Auto dimming outside mirrors

Power adjustable steering column

Power rear sunshade

Illuminated scuff plates

I do not understand why there are so few vehicles with this package.

Buy this package and forego the Navigation System. Instead purchase a portable Navigation System. It will be better than the System that Lexus uses.

Get both.