Abs, Brake, And Trac Lights Are On

GAlexs

ABS, Brake, and trac lights are on the dash. The trac on/off switch isn't lit up either, just wondering if the switch going bad would affect all three or maybe the fuse is blown? and which fuse is it if it is ? Thanks for the help if anyone needs more information please ask ill answer whatever you need to know.

i dont know if this fits under here, but my brake light came on too....one was burnt out...i replaced it but the light is still on?? is there like a rest button or something?

Maybe you have to start and run the car for a little while.

If that doesn't work you could try resetting the ECU by disconnecting the negative (black) battery wire for about 10 minutes.

i dont know if this fits under here, but my brake light came on too....one was burnt out...i replaced it but the light is still on?? is there like a rest button or something?

Maybe you have to start and run the car for a little while.

If that doesn't work you could try resetting the ECU by disconnecting the negative (black) battery wire for about 10 minutes.

Actually same thing happened to me when I replaced the stock wheels with 18's and they felt too tight so I removed them but when I put the wheels and drove about 15 miles, the ABS, brake, Traction (Blinks) lights came on. I removed the wheels back to 17's but it is still ON.

Any ideas?