Clicking Noise.

BigBuggie

hey guys.

Last night on the way home I noticed my car had an unusual vibration around 30 mph. Today taking an easy left at 15-20 mph noticed a clicking sound.

I suspected something going on a while back with the rightside suspension up front and since I've been back to work I've put more of a beating on her since I have to hop the cur. Twice a day to park, I do it nice and easy but there's no way to square off so I always hit at an angle. Anyway I'm sure this is a common occourance and want to see what you guys think.

Thanks in advance. Pete.

Ok, Kind of feel like I am beating a dead horse here but I noticed something els. After driving more then 10 miles continuously now I'm hearing a kind of pulsating/surging noise (its frequency proportional to wheel speed). Seems like once I start to hear it it gets worse and worse until I stop or let the car cool for a while. When this happens and I stop I notice the brakes ( I think the front right) grabbing more, When I release the brake pedal I get the familiar brake grind noise for a short time even after the pedal is fully up.

Thanks, Pete

Just came back from my buddys garage. He said my problem is a frozen caliper. That would explain the heavy brake dust accumulation on the front right wheel and why the cae does not move while in drive with the brake pedal up among other symptoms. Guess I lucked out.

Pete.

Bigbuggie,

Excellent that you found the problem... Check the other side caliper as well, I know both of mine were frozen (lower floting pin)...

More than that though, I wanted to make sur ethis thread had 4+ posts on it and there was at least someone else besides you who wrote them ;)

Bigbuggie,

Excellent that you found the problem... Check the other side caliper as well, I know both of mine were frozen (lower floting pin)...

More than that though, I wanted to make sur ethis thread had 4+ posts on it and there was at least someone else besides you who wrote them ;)

I know. I was beggining to feel a bit retarded.