Rx300 Upgrades

99Rx3OO

-I was thinking about getting a different grille on my RX since someone backed into mine. I was wondering if other lexus model grilles fit the RX. I was thinking that maybe the GS models fit the RX? Does anyone know any good places to buy a RMM Grille.. or any other aftermarket grille? I don't want to spend 250+ for a new one.

-I was also wondering about the following:

- Wooden Steering Wheel and Shifter

- Possible 19" Rims/Wheels and Suspension

- Winshield/Rear Window Decals

- Eyelids

- Rear Spoiler

If anyone knows any information about the upgrades above.. please post below.. THANKS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
-I was thinking about getting a different grille on my RX since someone backed into mine. I was wondering if other lexus model grilles fit the RX. I was thinking that maybe the GS models fit the RX? Does anyone know any good places to buy a RMM Grille.. or any other aftermarket grille? I don't want to spend 250+ for a new one.

-I was also wondering about the following:

- Wooden Steering Wheel and Shifter

- Possible 19" Rims/Wheels and Suspension

- Winshield/Rear Window Decals

- Eyelids

- Rear Spoiler

If anyone knows any information about the upgrades above.. please post below.. THANKS!

1. Replacing your steering wheel may require you to disconnect your airbag... If you don't mind you can try buying a momo wheel...

Wooden Steering Wheel If you don't like that one, im pretty sure you can find different kinds of wooden steering wheel online.

2. sorry can't help you with the wheels, Im rollin on 16s :pirate:

3. N/A

4. check out this website for the eyelids..

eyelids for RX

5. check out this website for spoilers and bodykits for RX

bodykits