Transmission Going Out?

maidepqua

ok so I just recently changed my a/f sensors. Yesterday, my car dies on me in the middle of a busy road. *grr* I had it pushed to my office. Well now the car when put in any gear just idles like its in neutral and wont move anywhere. When put in reverse, the FWD locks up and the wheels wont move. Sounds like two gears are grinding each other an not moving. So now my car is in the driveway, till I can figure out what to do with it, or have it towed to a dealer. What the hell can possibly be wrong? Im assuming my transmission just called it quits. Damn, there goes my trip to Jamaica..............

I assume you have checked the transmissionn fluid level?

Yes I have. It was fine. But just incase, I flushed it, and then added ATF. Still nothing.. :(

"pushed it to the office..."

How far...?

The engine/transaxle ECU may have failed leaving the transaxle in gear....

I assume you have checked the transmissionn fluid level?

Yes I have. It was fine. But just incase, I flushed it, and then added ATF. Still nothing.. :(

"pushed it to the office..."

How far...?

The engine/transaxle ECU may have failed leaving the transaxle in gear....

lol lucky thing i was stopped like only one block from my office. it was after lunch, they needed to burn off their lunch anyway. LOL

why would the wheels lock and not go in reverse?