Lexus Gauges Went Out On 2002 Gs430

I own a 2002 Lexus GS430

One day at the same time my gauges just did not want to come on. I have no idea how fast I am driving or how much gas I have in the tank. The rpm gauge also, even though I don't really use it.

This also affected my daytime driving lights, which also do not come on anymore. Anyone know why? Could it be the fuses?

Other than the above the car works fine.

I own a 2002 Lexus GS430

One day at the same time my gauges just did not want to come on. I have no idea how fast I am driving or how much gas I have in the tank. The rpm gauge also, even though I don't really use it.

This also affected my daytime driving lights, which also do not come on anymore. Anyone know why? Could it be the fuses?

Other than the above the car works fine.

Have you checked ALL of the fuses?

I just went through this on my 1999 GS400. Lost all of the gauges and radio illumination. Just about to bite the bullet and take it into Lexus (where they so lovely quoted about $2500 for a replacement cluster) when I got to tinkering. I removed the trim bezel, then the four screws that hold the cluster in. Removed the cluster and banged on the side of it. Reinstalled and guess what is now functioning? Yep, gauges. Good luck.