Wind Noise

I've got a little bit of wind noise coming from both the driver's and passenger sides at higher speeds. Or if the wind blows cross-ways.

Has anyone experienced this and is there an easy fix? Or did I replace the rubber trim all around?

Thanks,

Max

That's always been one of the drawbacks of the frameless window design......you will never completely get rid of the slight wind noise with these models. If you think the ES is annoying.....try a Subaru. ;)

:cheers:

buddy if you want to replace the weather strip, I believe toyota parts charges about 316 dollars for a complete weather strip package. There is a solution to this noise, either crank up the heater, or play some music to damp the noise :), If there is piece of weatherstrip that could line the top window edge, it may cut the noise down, but I havent seen anything like that yet. So either deal with the noise, or buy a car with framed doors lol. Hope you find this helpful somewhat.