Realistic Numbers...?

cali-love06

So i have recently put a couple mods on my '04 IS (AEM short ram, tanabe hyper medallion exhaust, and i have megan stainless steal headers on the way) and i was wondering what kind of realistic horsepower numbers i could get out of my stock 2JZ with e-shift? Im trying to plan out what to do next and have started reading alot about the different motor swaps possible but was wondering if i really needed to. I am aiming for 400 maybe 500 on this car and was wondering if it was possible with this motor and tranny or if a swap was necessary. Money isnt my issue so hopefully someone can help me out here. Ill tray and get some pics up soon maybe on another post after i get my headers on.

wow that took forever to read but i finally finished... it answered a lot of questions and funny i didnt think to read that... i was thinking about maybe swapping in a manual tranny for my e-shift... anyone done that or know if its even worth the effort? wanna make sure im not wasting my time...