08 Rx350 Colour.

Does anybody know if the "Brandywine" colour (US) and the "Copper Brown mica" (CND) are the same colour. I have called Lexus USA & Canada and nobody seems to know each others market. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Does anybody know if the "Brandywine" colour (US) and the "Copper Brown mica" (CND) are the same colour. I have called Lexus USA & Canada and nobody seems to know each others market. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I haven't heard of that color and a search does not come up with very much. It doesnt SOUND like the same color. Brandywine is sort of a burgandy color in the sunlight.

Thanks, I have the "Brandywine" (US) car, but I live in Canada. The colour is Brown, Burgandy and copper depending on the light. All colour names in Canada are the same as the US except this one, and I could'nt see them making a colour just for our small marketplace. I guess I will have to go find a Canadian one and park beside it.

Unless someone else has any ideas. Cheers. Yes, I need touch up paint.

Good idea about the touch-up paint. A Lexus dealer has them all so just go in and tell them to give you the color (colour) for your car. Take the parts manager out to your car and say, "Match that!"

He/She may also show you a metal plate or sticker attached to your car that has all of the specific manufacturing information.

• 3 weeks later...
Good idea about the touch-up paint. A Lexus dealer has them all so just go in and tell them to give you the color (colour) for your car. Take the parts manager out to your car and say, "Match that!"

He/She may also show you a metal plate or sticker attached to your car that has all of the specific manufacturing information.

Hey thanks, I compared door plates on my car and a "Canadian Model"... And yes they are the same colour code number..... So now all you Canadians know for the future.