Is-f - Anyone Planning On Getting One?

A few years ago my plan was to pick up the IS350 on a 2 year lease.. and trade it in on the ISF... thinking $55 for one with everything... ML the works.. I figured a nice $10k preimum.. to see them now at $65k wow.. $20k more for 110 more hp....

Seems like they are setting on the show room floors... I remember waiting 3 months for my IS350 to come in...

How many IS-F are they planning on building?

A few years ago my plan was to pick up the IS350 on a 2 year lease.. and trade it in on the ISF... thinking $55 for one with everything... ML the works.. I figured a nice $10k preimum.. to see them now at $65k wow.. $20k more for 110 more hp....

Seems like they are setting on the show room floors... I remember waiting 3 months for my IS350 to come in...

Lexus is plannning 4-5,000. We got our first one yesterday. Ultrasonic Blue with Black interior. MSRP $61,000

Lexus is plannning 4-5,000. We got our first one yesterday. Ultrasonic Blue with Black interior. MSRP $61,000

Congrats on your new IS-F :cheers:

Welcome to the club...............

• 3 weeks later...

My first post on a forum ever. I usually just read.

I have a Vette for my summer car and an accord for my work car. We were shopping for a new car to replace the accord and i ran accross an IS-F at the dealership. I fell in love instantly and now I'm wanting to take in the vette and trade it in. My wife drives an SC430 and we love it. I'm just curious, for those who have already picked one up, is the car as nice as it seemed? It sounded GREAT when I started it!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Vette for my summer car and an accord for my work car. We were shopping for a new car to replace the accord and i ran accross an IS-F at the dealership. I fell in love instantly and now I'm wanting to take in the vette and trade it in. My wife drives an SC430 and we love it. I'm just curious, for those who have already picked one up, is the car as nice as it seemed? It sounded GREAT when I started it!

It's even nicer!

I did some hot laps in one at Moroso Speedway. I kept having to tell myself that this was a factory stock ride!!! Amazing!!

It's even nicer!

I did some hot laps in one at Moroso Speedway. I kept having to tell myself that this was a factory stock ride!!! Amazing!!

order my pearl white F 1 month ago, and just got it this week. Is so kool. loved it so far $61,500

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I've had my Smokey Granite one for a couple of weeks now. I'm embarrassed to say it didn't take long for me to find a Chicago pothole and do a number on a wheel. Thank God I opted for the Platinum wheel protection --- got the replacement covered. For years I've been trying to figure out what to buy, and the more I researched on this vehicle, the clearer the choice became.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm thinking about picking up an 2008 IS-F as a daily driver. Its seem the price is dropping as fast as M3. Hopefully it'll be dropping just below $30k this summer or winter this year then I'll sweep one up. I would opt for a new one but I need my SUV so a pre-own one will do. I put my faith in Lexus built quality and affordable maintenance over M3. Otherwise I would rather have the M3.

• 4 months later...

Just got a 2010 ISF with 2400 miles for 55k. So, they are out there!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys.

Wanted see how your isf are doing now. You're one of the first ones to purchase and would you mind shring some of your experiences with the rest of us.

Likes?

Dislikes?

Upgrades?

• 2 months later...

Just picked up my 2012 Mercury Metallic ISF this past Friday. I have been looking on and off since 2008 trying to find one and this past Thursday I took my wifes IS350 C in for service and I fell in love with the IS F on the showroom floor. We drove corvettes for years but I swore off them in 2009. Too many problems for the vettes. I will stay connected to this forum so I can get questions answered when I need too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...