98 Es300 Stereo Removal Help

Anybody have the instructions for 98+ Es 300 stereo removal? I have searched and found some 92 posted instructions. I'm just being my usual cheap self and wanting to save $6

btw -- first post but I've had my 98 ES300 since 2001. Great car, except for the check engine light that never goes out, and the completely faded LCD display. Almost traded it in for a 2005 Mecedes C230 Sport. but they only would give me 3500 on the trade. Traded my Tiburon instead. 170,000 miles on the ES and she runs great. Needs rear struts, the fronts were done at about 120K.

Great site!

quick edit --- I think I found some instructions. They are for a 2000 but looks the same as mine. Thanks anyway.

Anybody have the instructions for 98+ Es 300 stereo removal? I have searched and found some 92 posted instructions. I'm just being my usual cheap self and wanting to save $6

btw -- first post but I've had my 98 ES300 since 2001. Great car, except for the check engine light that never goes out, and the completely faded LCD display. Almost traded it in for a 2005 Mecedes C230 Sport. but they only would give me 3500 on the trade. Traded my Tiburon instead. 170,000 miles on the ES and she runs great. Needs rear struts, the fronts were done at about 120K.

Great site!

quick edit --- I think I found some instructions. They are for a 2000 but looks the same as mine. Thanks anyway.

The instructions you have for the 2000 are probably the same for the 98. I also have a 98 and have replaced the radio and it is quite simple. About the check engine light that never goes out? The codes that triggered the light has to be diagnosed, corrected and reset to clear the light. Go to Auto-Zone of some place to get the codes read in order to correct the problem that is causeing the light to come on and post the codes for help.

Send me a personal e-mail with the instructions you have and I will tell you if they are good. I have removed and replaced several radios in a 97,98,and 99 es300