When Is The V12 Lexus Appearing Here In The Us?

I bet it will be quite a stir. It seems like they have targeted Mercedes again with this next one. Both of them are very lenghty and make quite the statement on the roads. I hope it does well, I really do.

This has been rumored for quite a while and nobody will confirm yea or ney. The only V12 that Toyota currently makes is the one in the JDM Century which makes less power than the V8 in the LS 460 or V8 hybrid in the 600h.

It seems Lexus does not want to enter the hp war with the Germans; and this may be a good thing if they continue to go the 'green' route. Still I think there is probably a market for a more powerful car (LS-F?) or a more powerful version of the 600h. Maybe they will follow BMW's lead and turbocharge the LS's V8?

I bet it will be quite a stir. It seems like they have targeted Mercedes again with this next one. Both of them are very lenghty and make quite the statement on the roads. I hope it does well, I really do.

I tend to agree; however I wouldn't bet out an LS-F powered by the LF-A's V10.

That would be cool...:pirate:

I'd bet on never, thats the purpose of the LS600hL.

I forget where I was reading but isnt there a GS-F or something? I am probably wrong and it may be the IS-F but whatever it was, it was putting numbers out with the BMW M cars and the Mercedes AMG.

Now that I remember it was the IS because it was an article about the new M3.