Sacramento Dealers

super50

I am moving to Sacramento this summer. I was wondering if the forum members would share good and bad experiences (specifically who to avoid) with local dealers and independent shops in the area...

Thanks!

Lexus of Roseville seems to be up-front, responsive, and honest. There are others in the area that all have good reputations as well. There is enough competition in the locality that the dealers have to be responsive to customers.

I wish that more could be contributed but my only contacts have been for the purchase and 5K service. The treatment could not have been better than at the Roseville dealer.

• 3 weeks later...
I am moving to Sacramento this summer. I was wondering if the forum members would share good and bad experiences (specifically who to avoid) with local dealers and independent shops in the area...

Thanks!

I take my LX470 to Magnussens Toyota in Auburn. See their online coupons for deals as well. I paid $600 for water pump and timing belt change there vs. Roseville Lexus's $1800 quote and Roseville Toyota's $1200 quote.

Another reputable shop is Sacramento Autotech, 2541 Tower Ave # A Sacramento, CA 95825, (916) 489-1034. The mechanic is Ken Dano.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

I take my LX470 to Magnussens Toyota in Auburn. See their online coupons for deals as well. I paid $600 for water pump and timing belt change there vs. Roseville Lexus's $1800 quote and Roseville Toyota's $1200 quote.

Another reputable shop is Sacramento Autotech, 2541 Tower Ave # A Sacramento, CA 95825, (916) 489-1034. The mechanic is Ken Dano.

Thank you. That was very helpful and timely. My water pump and timing belt replacement is coming up soon, so I will be calling those guys.