2006 Is250 Lemon

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT OWNS A LEMON. AND LEXUS DOESNT CARE. THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED AND THE ONE THAT IS THERE DOESNT CARE OR KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING. MAYBE AFTER THREE MONTHS AND LEXUS LOSING A CAR I MIGHT GAT ANOTHER ONE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE PURCHASE IT YOU CAN.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT OWNS A LEMON. AND LEXUS DOESNT CARE. THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED AND THE ONE THAT IS THERE DOESNT CARE OR KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING. MAYBE AFTER THREE MONTHS AND LEXUS LOSING A CAR I MIGHT GAT ANOTHER ONE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE PURCHASE IT YOU CAN.

papaclaus:

what kind of problems you've with your IS?

THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON THE VSC LIGHT AND THE TRACTION LIGHT IS ON. NO BIG DEAL UNTIL THE ENGINE LIGHT STARS FLASHING AND YOU LOSE 60% OF THE POWER AND THE CAR STARTS JERKING LIKE CRAZY. THEY HAVE KNOW IDEA WHATS GOING ON. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE ACCORDING TO LEXUS SO WHY IS IT TAKING THEM SO LONG TO GET ME OUT OF THIS LEMON.

Please stop typing in all caps.

Don't try to sell your car in the IS forum.

Thanks.

Thanks.

not trying to sell my car in this forum it was a joke the kia dealership is making a real nice offer on it

Thanks.

not trying to sell my car in this forum it was a joke the kia dealership is making a real nice offer on it

There's a guy on my.is that had some problems that they never could fix so finally they gave him a new car.

http://my.is/forums/f126/they-say-its-igni...-switch-349683/

no the person I have been trying to work with is a little slow the car was supposed to port in Jacksonville on the 15th of Feb. they had know idea where iit went. Didn't have to order it but a new 08 was on that shipment

no the person I have been trying to work with is a little slow the car was supposed to port in Jacksonville on the 15th of Feb. they had know idea where iit went. Didn't have to order it but a new 08 was on that shipment

Good grief. They ought to be able to find it by now. Is there anybody else you can talk to?

tried everyone I can think of 1800lexus has know clue what is going on. My dealership is trying, but they will not call them back. This entire situation is crazy. I bought the car because I needed something relaible. I drive an hour to and from work everyday mainly at night. I figured a Lexus would be great I was wrong. My car has been in the shop or on a rollback most of the time since I have owned it. I am just ready to get out of the car and into a dependable one.