Using Dvd Player Without Remote

randmare

• 3 weeks later...
Help.. I have seen that other people have figured out how to play a movie without remote. how do I on a GX470?

Anyone have the answer here - I have the same question. It says on the DVD screen that you can use the front touch panel or something like that but I can't seem to do anything without the remote. Also - is there a way to watch a DVD on the front screen?

Help.. I have seen that other people have figured out how to play a movie without remote. how do I on a GX470?

Anyone have the answer here - I have the same question. It says on the DVD screen that you can use the front touch panel or something like that but I can't seem to do anything without the remote. Also - is there a way to watch a DVD on the front screen?

Anyone out there? It seems like the only posts that get any response are the ones of people selling bootleg Nav discs. Any suggestions from anyone? is there a better place to get some feedback form others regarding their cars?

thanks

If you have the car in park with the e-brake on, press the disc button till it toggles to the dvd playing on the front screen. Once you have the dvd playing on the front screen, press anywhere on the screen (I think, or maybe in the lower left hand corner), and a bunch of buttons will appear on the screen...you can pretty much do anything from those buttons like stop, get to the menu of the dvd, pause, etc....

I did the dvd hack a while back so I can view a dvd up front while the car is driving, so I think the directions of the car in park and ebrake is correct to get the picture to the front nav screen.

Hope this helps...Will

Anyone out there? It seems like the only posts that get any response are the ones of people selling bootleg Nav discs. Any suggestions from anyone? is there a better place to get some feedback form others regarding their cars?

thanks

Thanks for the response - I will give it a go.

What is the DVD hack you mention? That sounds like a good idea for sure.

If you have the car in park with the e-brake on, press the disc button till it toggles to the dvd playing on the front screen. Once you have the dvd playing on the front screen, press anywhere on the screen (I think, or maybe in the lower left hand corner), and a bunch of buttons will appear on the screen...you can pretty much do anything from those buttons like stop, get to the menu of the dvd, pause, etc....

I did the dvd hack a while back so I can view a dvd up front while the car is driving, so I think the directions of the car in park and ebrake is correct to get the picture to the front nav screen.

Hope this helps...Will

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

, hi all i'm new , i know the guy he can do for you to watch dvd in front nav without stop and pull brake , you can watch dvd whenere you want , he charge about $ 280 to 300, his store at alhambra , in los angeles , he already did my gx470 , if you want can can show you to him

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this helps...Will

I was able to play a movie with these directions. the only problem is when you stop and then start the car again you have to start the movie all over. any clues how to avoid starting over? also how do I hack to view a movie up front?

Thanks,

m

thanks