Highlight Leveler Light Problem?

I was warming up my car this morning for work and I noticed a new sign on my dashboard. I scrambled to find my owners manual to see what the heck it is. It says there is something wrong with the headlight leveler for my HID headlights. I see that the lights were still working so I drove it in to work, but I can't stop thinking about it.

I've been searching this forum since I got into work today and haven't gotten anything done :( . If anybody can help ease my mind and tell me if this is an easy fix(something I can do after work) or do I have to bring it to the mechanic, I would appreciate it.

I have a 2002 GS300.

Thanks!

I was warming up my car this morning for work and I noticed a new sign on my dashboard. I scrambled to find my owners manual to see what the heck it is. It says there is something wrong with the headlight leveler for my HID headlights. I see that the lights were still working so I drove it in to work, but I can't stop thinking about it.

I've been searching this forum since I got into work today and haven't gotten anything done :( . If anybody can help ease my mind and tell me if this is an easy fix(something I can do after work) or do I have to bring it to the mechanic, I would appreciate it.

I have a 2002 GS300.

Thanks!

probably have to change your leveler module or the headlight ecu. i have the same problem and was lucky enough to grab a set of the HID ecu w/ leveler module for cheap. i haven't gotten around to changing them out yet, so my drivers side HID bulb is facing a bit upwards blinding oncoming traffic lol.

yeah i have this same problem but no warning light on the dash........i got the right headlight facing up a little! if u get a fix for this please share it with us so we can all fix this!

yeah i have this same problem but no warning light on the dash........i got the right headlight facing up a little! if u get a fix for this please share it with us so we can all fix this!

I had the leveler light come on a few weeks ago, but I am theorizing that it is the built-up moisture inside the lens from all of the soggy winter weather that messed up the leveler. That light went out on the next drive.

Off topic a little. If anyone knows how to get the lenses off all four light assemblies in order to clean the moisture and scum out, that is my question.

CitationCapt