Power Window Nightmare Help Please

The power windows in my 95 SC300 do not work. We determined that the driver's side switch was bad as there was voltage going one way but not the other, so we replaced that switch. That didn't help, so we took the door panel off and noticed that the regulator was broken. We replaced that and the window still doesn't work. We tested the motor by hooking it up directly to a battery. When it is connected this way the window moves up and down, so I don't think it is the motor.

I have this same problem could you please help, I have already spend a lot and still havent fix my problem. Please email me at horamd@bellsouth.net. tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

The power windows in my 95 SC300 do not work. We determined that the driver's side switch was bad as there was voltage going one way but not the other, so we replaced that switch. That didn't help, so we took the door panel off and noticed that the regulator was broken. We replaced that and the window still doesn't work. We tested the motor by hooking it up directly to a battery. When it is connected this way the window moves up and down, so I don't think it is the motor.

I have this same problem could you please help, I have already spend a lot and still havent fix my problem. Please email me at horamd@bellsouth.net. tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

its a wire in the door its blue, open the door and cut away the rubber thing surrounding all the wires. u should find a broken wire. splice it back to the other broken part and that should solve your issue. same thing happend to me. easy fix. then just electric tape the rubber thing back together and no more issues.

its a wire in the door its blue, open the door and cut away the rubber thing surrounding all the wires. u should find a broken wire. splice it back to the other broken part and that should solve your issue. same thing happend to me. easy fix. then just electric tape the rubber thing back together and no more issues.

thanks a lot I appreciate your help. I will keep you updated