As Of Early 2008, Anyone Put A Lot Of Miles On Their Rx400h?

Lets see who at this point comes up with the most miles put on their RX 400h and what the impressions are after putting it to the test. I only put 10K a year on my 2006 that I bought new in Jan. 2006, so mine feels better than new right now. It has settled and smoothed out really nicely and I love it after a little over two years at this point of having it. Nifty new tires helped but I think it just rides even better than when I got it over all. I found out where a couple of the irritating rattles were very early on and conditioning the leather helped with the little friction sounds that the leather made when rubbing against itself... seat to seat mainly. But as I said, I have low miles on it, about 22k so I'm curious with the impressions of someone with...oh, maybe 80K? 90? Just curious, Rey

post-26996-1205889700_thumb.jpg

I am curious also on what the most mileages of someone on the board has or heard of on the 400h.

68.500 miles with about 10 of that towing a 1300 lb sailboat / tailer combination.

Ron

Only 68.5 miles? That may be the least number of miles on any our RXs! We have about 30,000 miles on ours.

I am curious also on what the most mileages of someone on the board has or heard of on the 400h.

68.500 miles with about 10 of that towing a 1300 lb sailboat / tailer combination.

Ron

RX400h is being facetious, I knew what you meant...RX400h is just plain silly! Lol....so, we take it to mean 68,500 miles and all is great,eh? I like hearing that. Thanks for the response, Rey

Rey knows me by now, but yes, it does look like bikeandsail has quite a few miles thus far!

Our RX has truly been the most relible vehicle we have ever had. :cheers:

Rey knows me by now, but yes, it does look like bikeandsail has quite a few miles thus far!

Our RX has truly been the most relible vehicle we have ever had. :cheers:

How many miles on the dog? Nice jet black finish, does he match your Corvette or your RX?

Rey

Sorry should have been 68,500 miles and 10,000 miles towing

Ron

Ron

Remember , Dave is full of bologna. Now, why is that spelled that way? Anyway, we knew what you meant. Happy sailing, Rey

Our RX has truly been the most relible vehicle we have ever had.:cheers:

How many miles on the dog? Nice jet black finish, does he match your Corvette or your RX?

Rey

That's a "she", Rey and she rarely gets to ride in either leather-seated vehicle! :D

Dave

Our RX has truly been the most relible vehicle we have ever had.:cheers:

Rey

That's a "she", Rey and she rarely gets to ride in either leather-seated vehicle! :D

Dave

Yikes! I hope she didn't get to the email before you did, females hate being mistaken for males. I stand corrected... beautiful dog just the same. Rey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...