Gs300

:D Hey i just bought the beautiful chocolate golden brown bon bon Lexus gs300 it has 100,000 mi-paid 6000-, it runs remarkablely well. couple question fellas i'm interested in getting new struts,..what kind?, whats the best? i aslo noticed my cd player sometimes kiks static through the speakers, i don't know whats the issue, y'all think it might be the amp. also after i put new struts i'm going to put rims and tires, what would be more wise for a luxury car of its stature...would it be 18''s or 17'''s and if any off you guys have any other info it would be greatly appreciated..........ride out y'all

appreciate ya'll

Congradulations. There are so many different brands for struts that it is hard to say. I have not put new struts on mine yet so I am not sure what is the best brand. For the radio problem it sounds like the amp. If that is the problem you might have to get a new radio, because it has a built in amp, so if it is bad then the whole unit is bad. For the wheels it all depends on what you want. I put 20x8.5 on my g2 300- and i have no issues with my ride quality. It still rides extremelty smooth. But if lyou are looking for a smaller rim then the 18 would be a good bet. You only want to go 2 inches bigger the you r stock rim in order to keep everything ok. So if you have a 16inch stock rim then an 18 is lyour answer. I hope I was some help!

• 3 years later...