My New Black On Black

Just picked up a Black in Black IS-F at my local dealer. It is for my wife as she really deserves it. She has always wanted an IS, but we joked around saying that it's a college kid's car. Now she finally gets her wish! Traded in her 04 ES. I probably won't get to drive it much which is how I want it. We took it out for dinner tonight and when that 2nd intake opens up, it is a COMPLETELY different car. Will post pics later if anyone is interested.

John

I'm doing something wrong because I can't upload the files. It says "uploading files" and then the attachments area say (0) attachments. Help. I've attached them at other sites, just can't get them posted here.

John

I'm doing something wrong because I can't upload the files. It says "uploading files" and then the attachments area say (0) attachments. Help. I've attached them at other sites, just can't get them posted here.

John

You can upload them free to Photobucket and then hot link them here.

I've been a long time lurker at this site. I just had to post after seeing your car. WOW!!! Keep us informed as you explre the Texas roads in her. My black on black 2007 is350 has been all over California- it may be time to upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

Here they are after the car got back from the detailer.

SWEET RIDE! And you bought this for the wifey - lucky woman! I'd be afraid of staining the seat from $hittin' my pants behind the wheel of this beauty :) Have fun!